Core competence of the Logistic group in the field of customs clearance is not only professional preparation and release of goods declarations, but comprehensive and full use of legislation that allows customer to minimize logistics costs and to strengthen their competitive advantages.
Qualified consulting helps foreign companies to enter the Russian market and to import the technological equipment for industrial production.
Logistics group in the field of customs law implementing complex customer support in the following areas:
- Import of equipment as a contribution to the authorized capital
- Obtaining preliminary classification decisions FCS for separate item and for production line
- Obtaining classification decisions FCS for complete equipment
- Obtaining of a permit for temporary storage of the goods at the consignee's warehouse
- Opening of temporary and permanent customs control zones
- The status of Authorized Economic Operator and the organization of cooperation with the customs authority